A VR Game About Magic, and Ducks in Cosplay
A downloadable game for Windows
Get your VR headset ready - draw sigils, cast magic, and help some cosplaying ducks set up for a summer festival!
My submission for the "I Can't Draw But Want To Make A Game (Again)" game jam.
Code's up on github - you can do whatever you want with it, but if you do use it, it'd be real cool of you to link back to this page or to the github link (or both). Thanks o/
|Action||Left Hand||Right Hand|
|A||Next sentence / start conversation||Next sentence / start conversation|
|B||Open Book (shows text log, available spells).||Skip Dialog.|
Open magic circle.
|Grip||Draw Sigil. |
Channel active spell.
|Joystick||Smooth locomotion||Snap turn|
- Open the magic circle with your right hand (B button)
- Draw the sigil of the spell that you want to cast, with the grip button.
You can find a list of spell sigils by opening the magic book with your left hand (B button)
Summer Town by 3uhox, licensed under Public Domain
Old City Theme by remaxim, licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Made by Request, made with love~
- Fixed a bug where smooth locomotion direction would not match the player's HMD transform
- (Probably) fixed a bug where snap rotation would be triggered by the left controller (instead of just the right controller)
- Loose null pointer exception
Unzip, and run <3
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.